Friday, January 29, 2010

new comic work!





Here are 5 pg comic that I worked on this week. The script was very romantic and had a character that emitted light so I tried to play on light and dark a lot on the pages. This is by far the most elaborated backgrounds and cross hatchings I've done for comic pages. But I enjoyed working on it very much.

(Disclaimer: This script has already been published as a comic with a different artist so I'm putting my comic pages without words. This is just to show my art on my personal blog and websites and not for any commercial uses.)

4 comments:

  1. I love it! You worked so hard on it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Your sooo fast and they look sooo good!! Amazing work Robin! I LOVE it! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! :)
    I wish I can get faster and stronger, my hands hurt for a day or two after all that cross hatching. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. 過去的事早已消失,未來的事更渺不可知,只有現在是真實的..............................

    ReplyDelete