Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Jaurim

Jaurim has been around Korean music scene for over a decade. I've loved their music when I was in middle school in korea, and I still enjoy listening to their music. Their music videos are equally well made to fit their music. Here are a few of my favorite music videos of Jaurim.







The lead singer, Kim Yoon-ah has made a solo album a few years ago. This song has been used in a popular movie based on a Korean comics I used to love in the 90's. I love the look of this music video, reminds me of great Chinese period movies like "lust, caution" and the "the last emperor".

3 comments:

  1. Interesting, I don't anything about Korean music... there seems to be a lot of interesting stuff though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE JAURIM TOO-----
    (You're actually the one that got me into them =p)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay spread the k-rock all over the world!
    I've done my duty. :)

    ReplyDelete