Friday, October 12, 2012

Sneak Peek on Halloween Special comic!

I've finally joined the great online comic collective Act-i-vate and I'm working on a 5 page short comic for my favorite holiday- Halloween! Since it's only 5 pages, I wanted to make it as elaborate and crazy as possible, combining all my favorite elements from fantasy and art nouveau style. It's taking quiet a long time, but I'm so excited to be working on it, and can't wait to see it all finished. Here's a few of the penciled panels. I want to attempt to color it in water color once it's inked, too. It's scheduled to go online on monday October 29th on Act-i-vate in a full colored magical glory. Stay tuned! :)






2 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! Can't wait to see this, Robin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ellen! It's finally up at Activate! hope you are having a wonderful time in london! xox

      Delete