Friday, February 14, 2014

Jean Paul Gaultier at Brooklyn Museum












My studio mates and I went to Brooklyn Museum to see Jean Paul Gaultier Exhibition yesterday. I have seen this show before and it was so awesome that I had to go back there with some drawing materials to sketch. The show was very well curated with interesting / funny/ creepy projections of talking faces on the mannequins. Some of them will taunt you, some of them sing sporatically. Some of them talk to themselves. I love Gaultier's vision of beauty, it embraces the difference between people of all shapes, color and sizes, his vision is truly unique and daring, and with great sense of humor. His creativity is infectious. The show goes on till Feb 23rd. I highly recommend everyone to see it if you haven't already. https://www.brooklynmuseum.org/exhibitions/jean_paul_gaultier/

No comments:

Post a Comment