Saturday, June 21, 2014

Drunk Lady Summer!


Château Bertinerie, 2013 Savingnon Blanc $12
So the day I’ve been waiting for has finally arrived and I moved in with my dear old friend Becky in Montreal for the summer! The first thing we did was to check out the glorious jean talon market and stock up on cheese and wine- like all classy lady should!
This was the first bottle of wine to be consumed in chez nous. It went down very dry and smooth, the entire bottle was gone before we knew it. I’m not a big fan of the sweet wine so this did the trick. I wish it had more flavor in the end note, but not bad for a casual day drinking. I have a feeling we’ll be drinking at least a bottle of wine a day between us and thought why not write about it?
Hence the drunk lady summer blog was born: http://robinandbecky.tumblr.com/
There’s a random piano in front of our apartment that is free for anyone to play. Sometimes we get pretty good live music.



No comments:

Post a Comment