Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Do you wanna be drawn?

I'm taking portrait commissions!
For more detailed overview of my work, Check out:

                                                   http://yourprettyportrait.tumblr.com/

Portraits are great gifts for everyone, including yourself. If you or your loved ones want to be drawn, just shoot me an e-mail to robinha81@gmail.com and I will see what I can do!
I have several styles and methods to draw with, and they are posted on this tumblr. The categories are:
- Digital flat color fashion portraits
- Pencil portraits on paper. 
- Water color 11” x 14” Fashion Portraits
- Water color croquis 9” x 12”
Please review your options carefully and write to me which style, size and how many people you want to get drawn.
If the number of the people to draw exceeds two people, or if what you are looking for aren’t specified on this tumblr, we can negotiate via e-mail.
You can send me a photo of the person you want me to draw, along with the detailed request and the shipping address. Please make sure the face on the photo is clearly shown and it is the angle you want to be drawn. In other words, send me your best angle! And it should be taken in day time, or indoor with the sufficient lighting.  
Once I’ve received good reference photos and the request is understood between us, I’ll e-mail you a confirmation of your order and the invoice. For the payment, credit card, paypal and chase quick pay are accepted. Once I receive the payment, I’ll start drawing. The final product will be mailed to you within 5-7 days in Priority USPS certified mail. 
If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me.
Happy drawing!

No comments:

Post a Comment