Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Tarot Cards Coloring Book



I’ve been wanting to make my own deck for a long time so I’m diving in! Alphonse Mucha is my all time favorite Art Nouveau artist and I’ve always thought that his style would be perfect for the card design so I’m making mine inspired by his art and other art nouveau designs. I am currently working on 10 cards that are my favorite cards in the deck. I am aiming to finish designing them by June so I can make a coloring book of the line work and bring them to Chicago Alternative Comics Festival and other comics festivals this summer. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful! Looking for a coloring book for my mother for Christmas---maybe next year:) Thanks for your gifted vision of the cards--these are truly exquisite and have a lot of feminine power behind them. Looking forward to the project being completed!

    ReplyDelete